The Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities strives to foster a campus community that protects the health, welfare, safety, property, and rights of all members of our community.
The overarching goal of the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities is to provide an educational experience for students who participate in the WVU Student Conduct process.
Student Conduct Learning Outcomes
After completing their participation in the WVU Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities process, students will be better able to:
- Recognize how their behavior is inconsistent with the WVU standards and/or Morgantown community standards.
- Describe what they need to do in the future to meet WVU standards and/or Morgantown community standards.
- Explain the impact their actions had or could have had on others and/or the community.
- Define their personal values and how they played a role with their behavior.
- Identify resources available in the University and Morgantown communities.