Skip to main content
  • Home
  • Submit a Complaint

Submit a Complaint

Campus Student Conduct and Student Academic Integrity

  • If you have witnessed or have knowledge of what you think may be a violation of the Campus Student Code, you can contact the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities to discuss the matter with someone or submit a complaint online.
  • If you would like to appeal a decision on an existing case, you can find that link in the decision letter you received from the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.

BOG Rule 1.6 and Title IX

Connect With Us